– The era of speakeasys, proper attire and a wink at the door returns to one of New England’s historic hotels. Enjoy the slopes at Bretton Woods or the spa at the Mount Washington Hotel, don’t miss this opportunity to stay at a great price and embrace the beautiful views of the Mount Washington valley.
* 2 Nights Lodging at Mount Washington Resort
* 1 day ski pass to Bretton Woods Resort
* Swimming (1 heated outdoor pool, 3 indoor pools)
* Full service Spa – additional fee required
* 4 Restaurants in the hotel
* Ghost Tour
* The Cave – Prohibition Party Saturday night! Costumes are required!
Quad – $225
Triple – $269
Double – $349
Just want to pamper yourself and not ski? Deduct $40
Signup page link image
Stowe – Retro 80’s
March 10-12 2017
Jump back in time to 1985 for a weekend at the Commodores Inn in Stowe VT. Hot Tub Time Machine has nothing on this weekend. From the moment you walk in, to the time you hit the slopes, everyone is dressed like its the era of mullets, neon and pegged pants.
Last year we broke records, this year I expect it to be even better. Its Retro 80’s baby!
Its the best deal of the season, why pay $90 at Stowe when you can pay $260 for 2 days at Stowe, 2 nights lodging at the Commodores Inn and 3 meals included?
Quad – $269 per person
Triple – $285
Double – $320
Don’t miss out! Prices increase on February 1!
BOOK THIS TRIP NOW!
The Bush Bash – Sugarbush, VT February 10-12 2017
Classic Vermont. Sugarbush offers the best of Vermont. Beautiful landscapes, great snow and terrain for the beginner and expert. Get lost in the Glades or the natural terrain of Middle Earth. You will love the slopes at Sugarbush.
* 2 nights Condo lodging at the Bridges Resort
* 2 day Lift pass
* All Taxes
Prices start at $415 per person.
Pricing: Starting at $255
Jay Peak – TBA